January 15, 2008

Recycling

You take the old, you make it new.

In conflict, this is a bad thing. Relatively, even worse.

Try expressing something original. It would be the first time you said it, no? Enough with Freud, and put away the ballistic jelly. It's time for words.

I lost my voice. Who lost whose voice? I lost your voice. Try something original.

Try saying something new.

My head is full of other people's ideas. My lungs are filled with artificial air. I'm living on borrowed being. Try saying something new.

I don't want to keep going over the same thing. Ooover and oooVer, and ooovEr again. But how do you start fresh without throwing everything out? If I rebuild, I keep the bricks, or the mortar, or the plans, or something else. What if none of it's very good?

I want to say something new. So do it. So go.

So one, two... three, and go.

GO!