October 25, 2004

It's a Shooting Pain... It Shoots from Foot to Foot


I think that's how it goes. It also goes something like, seizure, thinking you're dehydrated, realizing you're not, realizing that five days of head problems could be more serious than you'd like to admit. Has she gone to the doctor yet? Of course not, she's Sarah. She's too busy thinking about relatively insignificant things to be worried about her health. So I'm opening her up to the diagnoses of the masses. Symptoms:
  • head pain, occasionally very intense in the right temple, usually an overall brain ache, hurts at the back of the skull much more than it should when I shake my head a very little bit;
  • neck pain, pretty much the usual, but the muscle stiffness extends along my back down to about the bottom of my rib cage;
  • jaw pains, intermittent over the past week, a dull my-teeth-are-too-big-for-my-face-and-are-all-rubbing-together sort of pain
Any thoughts?