January 12, 2005

Sinking In


Back in the soul trap that is the government, I'm not quite as despondent as I was the last time around. I'm not sure whether my current situation is better than my previous situation or not. These days the tedium is mostly characterized by a lack of things to do. The boredom is punctuated by a few very interesting projects, but, for the most part, there is less punctuation in my boredom than one might find in a second grader's failed attempt at grammar homework. I suppose I should not complain though. No, wait, the purpose of this entry was to find out whether or not I still have reason to complain. Note to self: when contradicting self, there is no need to make note of said contradiction in a recorded media which can be retrieved and used against self to prove self's mental inadequacies. In my previous situation I was constantly tense because of the overwhelming amounts of tedious data work that was piled atop me. So I guess the titanic clash today equals Situation: Overwhelmed-with-Tension VS. Situation: Underwhelmed-with-Boredom. Who will win? They say that only time will tell, but we all know I'm too impatient to wait for time.