April 12, 2004

She's Back


Unfortunately, my evil roommate has returned from the depths of New Brunswick. My three full days of peace and quiet were wonderful. No nagging. No slamming of dishes, doors, and furniture. No abuse of my precious mikey. No verbal and psychological assaults while I'm clearly occupied with more important matters. Chelsea keeps telling me there's only a month left but I don't know that I'm willing to let any more of her shit slide. Perhaps evil roommate is the first archenemy of the underground. I haven't used the word hate in any sincere context in several years, and I resent that this actually seems to be a viable course of action at present. I don't know how to react to people who try to make things easier for themselves at the expense of others, other than to get angry.