June 26, 2004

And Now We're Sexy!


Much to my chagrin, I have become an adult. I spend several hours of my day in a cramped cubicle doing work that I detest. I fret over botched service and poor customer care. I juggle more bills and accounts than any sensible person would bother with. I'm disgustingly adult. Hell, I'm even the type of adult that disgusts me most. I'm unbelievably caught up in the capitalist way of life and, as should be expected, it sucks the life and soul out of me little by little. I need to remind myself of the beauty in life. I need to not simply reminisce about the things that bring me pleasure, but to seek them out. I need to make closer note of the things that amuse me. I'm convinced that if I simply pay more attention to what I enjoy than what I dislike, I will eventually lose this negative energy that stalks me so incessantly. Show them my motto!