April 22, 2005

I Was Born on a Tuesday


Today is yet another last day of work for she who would be called Sarah. There are a few important details that I fear have not been addressed in full, but I don't fear enough to really care. But this is not what we are here to discuss.

The September 12 project is progressing, if only in my mind. I have devised a number of strategies in the 11 days since I lanched the project. I have yet to receive any responses, but am quite confident that I shall. But this is not what we are here to discuss.

Today I am amused by simple, frivolous things. Things like bangles and toile, feathers and lemons. But this is not what we are here to discuss.

I was born on a Tuesday. Twenty years later a man named Karol died. But that is not what we are here to discuss.