April 19, 2005

Random Good Sandwich, Hot Feet



  • sliced smoked tofu roll (from Ying Ying Soy Food)
  • peanut butter (would have been better with crunchy)
  • mustard
  • red pepper (sweet, not hot)
  • cheddar cheese (old equals good)
  • lettuce (with two t's, iceberg or leaf)

It wanted pickles (dill).


The out-of-doors temperature is currently 23 degrees centigrade. I have not visited the out-of-doors for roughly 7 hours and 17 minutes. I removed my shoes 13 minutes ago, and my feet are no longer hot. It strikes me as odd that we spend so much time inside, away from the earth and real things. My co-workers held a farewell gathering for me this morning, as I will be gone as of Friday. We expect lightning and thunder this evening. The banana chocolate chip muffins were excellent. The gathering reminds me a bit of a wake. I wonder how many times banana chocolate chip muffins have been served at wakes. I think this is a terrible post. I am excited.


I did not drink the coffee.