November 30, 2003

I have a tendency to have very strong reactions. I don't know why, or how to explain it. I also don't know why I should be compelled to explain it. As a matter of clarity, I do not feel compelled to explain. In the course of life I feel that my strong reactions are not something I should apologize for because they keep me honest. If I were to temper myself every time something occurred I would end up imploding due to a radical imbalance of internal and external emotional pressures. Do I think before I act? I don't know. I don't really think I do. Is there a necessary distinction between thinking and acting? Once again I think not. I don't always act quickly though. While I feel strong about many things in my life, I do not take immediate action on things. I take time when I feel there is time to be taken. I'm a curious amalgamation of feeling and thought.