November 11, 2003

So I've finally figured this business out... Turns out I'm more of an idiot than I thought. That's OK, I'm still cooler than Sarah. Anyway, i have yet to actually come up with anything interesting to say, so for the two or three people who actually know that this site exists, I'm so very sorry. It's rather a sad state of affairs, I know, but I am determined to make this worth the 30 seconds it takes to get to the site and scan for new entries... Oww! Stupid desk... My desk bit me. Stupid desk. That's not really a sentence, is it? No it's really not... I find Arabic much more convenient that way. A two word sentence can actually be very descriptive. Nothing like "She Fell". You can establish entire situations, perhaps even a social paradigm or two, using just two words. It makes you wonder... Well it makes me wonder at any rate. Just how useless is the English language?