February 17, 2004

A Note From the Editor


I've taken the liberty of making some slight alterations to Raja's entry. First, if you click on the address listed below, it'll actually take you to his live journal. Keep in mind that I use the term live loosely. It's more like recorded before a live audience consisting of the voices in Raja's head and then occasionally posted for kicks. Second, despite Raja's claims, this link will not actually take you the song; thus, I have added another link that will actually take you to the song. Or, if your name is Brain and you're a cartoon character from the early 90s, it'll take you to the technodrome. Whatever your particular destination might be, just click on the word song in the entry below and you'll get there. Unfortunately, if your name is Brain and you are a cartoon character from the early 90s, you'll just have to find your way to the song on your own. On a more personal note: evidently I suffered an unacknowledged period of withdrawal during my prolonged absence, and am now going a little blog crazy. Oh well, I'm reveling. Don't try to stop me.