February 17, 2004

We've changed - as much as I hate to admit it - as a often suffer from Peter Pan syndrome.... revel in the brief periods that I don't. But I definitely know what you mean. Over the past few years, I have become less in awe of my parents, and they now seem more like people with their own problems than people who know what to do all the time - because as some of you know - they have their fair share of problems. I figure this transition of how we see our parents comes for everyone. And for some people this transition comes easier than for others. (I like to imagine that the children of 'perfect parents' which mine were not, (they were lovely, but not perfect), have a harder time accepting this.... but I don't really know). All that to say - la vie est fluide. Elle change avec le vent, tourbillant dans le vaste univers.... mher.